This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 80kg/1.75 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 252 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the milk, oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- When ready, mix with a spoon to incorporate.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 413 kcal)
Turkey and cheese tortilla + 1 green apple
- Place the flour tortilla in a non-stick pan and spread a tablespoon of yogurt over it.
- Add the curry powder, cheese and turkey slices. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and add some mint leaves and the zest of ½ a lemon.
- Transfer to a chopping board, roll and cut in half.
- If you prefer, you can also add all of the same ingredients but not heat it in the pan.
- Enjoy your green apple after eating your tortilla wrap.
LUNCH (Calories: 365 kcal)
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Chop the carrot into small cubes, slice the turkey into 1 cm strips and add them to the pan.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, grated tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the mint, mix and remove from heat.
- Serve with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 285 kcal)
- Spread the tahini on the slice of bread with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Thinly slice the banana and spread it nicely on the bread.
DINNER (Calories: 490 kcal)
Bulgur with mushrooms
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Finely chop the garlic and thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Add the olive oil to the pan along with the garlic and mushrooms.
- Mix and sauté until the mushrooms turn golden and shrink in size.
- Add the boiled bulgur, salt and pepper. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and serve with grated parmesan and thyme.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14