This particular 1600-1800 kcal,14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 80kg/1.75 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 500 kcal)
Eggs and bacon
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat and let it get hot.
- Add the bacon to the hot pan and sauté for 1 minute on each side, until golden.
- Spread the oil released from the bacon in the pan and crack the eggs into the pan.
- Add the pepper, salt and thyme.
- Serve with barley rusk.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 117 kcal)
- ½ banana, ripe
- 1/5 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 green apple, medium
LUNCH (Calories: 382 kcal)
Steak and salad
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Drizzle steak with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread the mixture over the steak to coat.
- Transfer to hot pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pierce the clove of garlic with a fork and rub it over both sides of the steak.
- Spread the mustard on both sides of the steak and sprinkle with herbs.
- Cut into 1-2 cm slices and serve with green salad.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal)
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes at 700 Watts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until incorporated.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest. Mix.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture over it. Cover with plastic wrap and press down with your hands so that the mixture can spread evenly and the gaps filled.
- Press down on it again with a smaller baking pan to make the mixture smooth and compact.
- Refrigerate for 2-5 hours.
- Cut cereal bars into 80 g pieces.
DINNER (Calories: 404 kcal)
Lemon pasta with chicken
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt with a spoon, until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Add the boiled fusilli pasta. Cut the chicken into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Chop the bell peppers into small cubes and add them to the bowl also.
- Mix thoroughly and serve with mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14