This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 269 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the water, oats, cocoa powder and honey.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Mix with a spoon.
- Add the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Top with a pinch of cocoa powder. If you want it to be sweeter you can add 1 tablespoon of powdered saccharine
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 215 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place in a bowl.
- Puree it with a fork and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and seeds, cut it up into little pieces.
- Add to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- If you don’t have enough time to do this you can just take the banana and apple along with you as is.
LUNCH (Calories: 720 kcal)
- In a bowl, combine the tahini, lemon zest, salt and pepper with a spoon. The texture should be like mayonnaise. If your sauce is too thick, add a little water.
- Peel the boiled potato, cut into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers, thinly slice the cucumber, thinly slice the spring onion, cut the egg into thin slices and add them all to the bowl.
- Add the mint leaves and cheddar.
- Mix thoroughly until all of the ingredients are well combined.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal / per serving)
Cereal Bars (for an afternoon snack, you can have one 80 g protein bar.)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 700 Watts.
- In another bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down on it with your hands so the mixture can spread evenly and to get rid of any empty spaces.
- Press down on it with a smaller baking pan to make the surface as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate for 2 ½ hours.
- Cut into 80 g bars with a serrated knife.
DINNER (Calories: 413 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Dice the carrot, cut the turkey into 1 cm strips and add them to the pan.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, grated tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix and boil for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the mint, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with lime wedges and mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14