This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 643 kcal)
Eggs and Bacon
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Add the bacon to the hot pan and sauté for about 1 minute on each side, until golden.
- Spread the oil from the bacon in the pan and add the eggs.
- Add pepper, salt and thyme.
- Serve with barley rusk.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 215 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place in a bowl.
- Puree it with a fork and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and seeds, cut it up into little pieces.
- Add to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- If you don’t have enough time to do this you can just take the banana and apple along with you as is.
LUNCH (Calories: 441 kcal)
- Grate the tomato into a bowl.
- Add the dakos and mix.
- Add the capers, tuna (cut into pieces, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix and serve.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 116 kcal)
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and saccharine.
- Mix thoroughly.
DINNER (Calories: 481 kcal)
- Spread 1 slice of bread with ½ tablespoon mayonnaise and set on a serving plate.
- Add 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice tomato, pepper and mint leaves.
- Cover with the second slice of bread and spread with ½ tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Add 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey and the lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the third slice of bread and press down on the club sandwich with your hands to help all of the ingredients stick together.
- Cut the sandwich into 4 pieces in a crisscross manner and serve with rocket leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 13, Day 14