This particular 1800-2000 kcal 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 290 kcal)
Oatmeal with Milk
- In a bowl, add the oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Stir with a spoon until completely combined.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 215 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place in a bowl.
- Puree it with a fork and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and seeds, cut it up into little pieces.
- Add to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- If you don’t have enough time to do this you can just take the banana and apple along with you as is.
LUNCH (Calories: 441 kcal)
- Grate the tomato into a bowl.
- Add the dakos and mix.
- Add the capers, tuna (cut into pieces, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix and serve.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal / per serving)
Cereal Bars (for an afternoon snack, you can have one 80 g protein bar.)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 700 Watts.
- In another bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down on it with your hands so the mixture can spread evenly and to get rid of any empty spaces.
- Press down on it with a smaller baking pan to make the surface as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate for 2 ½ hours.
- Cut into 80 g bars with a serrated knife.
DINNER (Calories: 642 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Cut the pancetta into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Add the vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to coat.
- Add to hot pan. Stir and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer to paper towels to drain from excess fat.
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil on a working surface.
- Add the Greek pita bread, spread the mustard over it and add the pancetta.
- Top with rocket leaves or salad, wrap and serve.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14