- 4 eggs, medium
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 100 g sunflower oil + 1 teaspoon extra
- 130 g almonds, finely ground
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 90 g cocoa powder + 1 teaspoon extra
- 180 g white chocolate + 50 gr extra
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- In a mixer’s bowl, add the eggs and sugar.
- Beat for 5 minutes on high speed using the whisk attachment, until light and fluffy.
- Lower mixer’s speed and add the oil, almonds, baking powder, vanilla, salt, cocoa powder and the chocolate finely chopped. Beat for 2 minutes until all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper, making sure it fits securely on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Brush the parchment with 1 teaspoon sunflower oil and dust with 1 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes so that it doesn’t fall apart when removing.
- Cut into pieces and serve with melted white chocolate.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by