We would like to thank our friend Lefteris Antoniou for this sweet and crunchy version! We will be waiting for more…
- Line a 25x25 cm baking pan with parchment paper letting the edges hang over both ends of the pan (about 2 cm). This will make it easier to remove from pan.
For the base
- Combine the graham crackers, ground hazelnuts, butter and vanilla in a bowl with a spatula.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of the pan, evenly.
For the top layer
- Heat the butter, chocolate couverture, condensed milk and hazelnut chocolate praline sauce in a saucepan over low heat, until it melts. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add hazelnuts. Stir.
- Pour mixture over base.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill and become firm.
- When ready, chop into small pieces.