- 320 g ground coconut
- 400 g condensed milk
- 300 g chocolate couverture, your choice, dark, milk or white chocolate
- 100-150 g your choice of nuts, optional
3 ingredient chocolates
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Special thanks to our member Dia Plg for sending us this super easy and quick recipe!
- In a bowl, add the ground coconut and condensed milk. Stir by hand until completely combined. I suggest you wear disposable gloves because the mixture is quite sticky.
- Shape the mixture into equal sized balls.
- Transfer to a grease proof paper or to a silicon ice tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes, until chilled and firm.
- While your mixture is chilling, melt the chocolate in a bain marie (water bath). You can also melt it in a microwave for 1 minute, set at 700 watts.
- When it has melted stir with a spatula until smooth.
- Use a wooden skewer to pierce each little ball of coconut mixture and dip into the melted chocolate to coat.
- Transfer to grease proof paper and refrigerate again to chill, until the chocolate sets.
- At this point you can add your favorite nuts. Either crushed or whole, simply press them into the chocolates. We added pistachio nuts.
- If you don’t want to shape them by hand, you can press them in to silicon ice trays that come in various shapes. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Dip them in the melted chocolate and transfer to a wire rack until the chocolate drains, cools and sets.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by