- 150 g flour
- 120 g cocoa powder
- 8 g baking powder
- 150 g butter
- 140 g brown sugar
- 50 g granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 5 g vanilla syrup
- 140 g finely chopped milk chocolate couverture
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 170* C (338*F) Fan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix with a spoon and set aside.
- Allow the butter to soften before using. Beat the butter and the 2 types of sugars with the paddle attachment, until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and vanilla. Continue beating and add the flour mixture. Mix until combined, but not too much longer.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the stand and add the finely chopped chocolate. Gently fold it in with your hands or a spatula. Make 2 straight lines with the mixture, dividing equally. Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the cookie dough when frozen and cut into 1 ½ cm slices. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.