- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 170 g pumpkin puree
- 110 g feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 90 g Greek strained yogurt
- 60 g olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 levelled teaspoon salt
Savory Pumpkin Puree Cakes with Feta
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and add the paprika, salt, oregano and pepper. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the pumpkin puree, yogurt, eggs and olive oil. Whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until completely combined.
- Crumble the feta with your hands and add it to the mixture. Mix.
- Line a 10 cup muffin tray with liners and divide the mixture evenly between them.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. To make sure they are done, insert a toothpick in to the center of one of the cakes and if it comes out clean and dry they are ready.
Rate this recipe You need to login