- 350 g champignon mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 250 g strained yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter, melted
- zest, of 1 lemon
- 80 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 350 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
Savory mushroom cake
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and add to pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes, until their volume decreases.
- Drain and set aside for 10 minutes, until the excess moisture drains.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, eggs, melted butter, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and gruyere with a wooden spoon. Then add the mushrooms.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add to bowl with yogurt mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer batter to a 10x30 cm baking pan greased with butter and flour and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into pieces with a serrated knife and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by