- 350 g butter, at room temperature
- 300 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 600 g granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 360 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 300 g sour cherry spoon sweet
Cream cheese cake with sour cherry topping
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Grease and lightly flour a bundt cake pan 25 cm in diameter.
- Beat the butter and cream cheese in a mixer on low speed, until it becomes white in color and increases in volume.
- Add the sugar and increase the speed to high. Beat for at least 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, waiting for each egg to become completely incorporated in the mixture before adding the next one. Scrape down the sides of the bowl after every addition.
- Add the vanilla extract, the flour and the salt. Beat just to combine the ingredients. You can also remove the bowl from the mixer and gently fold the flour into the mixture with a spatula.
- Transfer batter to bundt pan. Shake cake pan gently to smooth surface.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until you pierce cake with knife and it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack for 20 minutes to cool. Remove cake from pan and allow to cool completely.
- Top with sour cherry spoon sweet and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by