- 140 g butter, granulated
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g self-rising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) coffee, instant
Almond coffee cake
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Grease and flour a 25 cm Bundt pan or cake pan with a hole in the middle. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixer, using the paddle attachment, for 6-8 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, waiting for each addition to be fully incorporated into the mixture before adding the next.
- Add the flour, a pinch of salt and almonds. Beat to combine.
- Add the coffee and beat depending on how strong you want the coffee flavor in the cake. If you want a more subtle flavor, beat quite a bit so that all of the coffee granules dissolve in the mixture. If you want a stronger coffee flavor, beat just to combine.
- Transfer mixture to pan and bake for 45 minutes. To be sure the cake is ready insert a knife in the cake and when it comes out clean and dry it is ready.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and turn out of cake pan.
- Serve for breakfast!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by