For the muffins
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, pumpkin puree, soft brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and pepper.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir very little with a spatula, just to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Add the raisins and stir a little more.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners and divide the mixture evenly among the cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- To make sure they are done, insert the blade of a knife into the center of the muffins. If it comes out dry and clean they are ready.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside until they cool completely.
For the white chocolate pumpkin frosting
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in a bain marie. Stir until both ingredients melt and become completely incorporated.
- Remove bowl from heat and add the glucose syrup and heavy cream. Whisk thoroughly until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, salt and cinnamon and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
- Top muffins with frosting and serve.