- 1 red pepper
- 200 g green beans
- 100 g mushrooms
- 150 g peas, frozen
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- juice from 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon saffron
- 200 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 250 g brown rice
- 200 g coconut milk
- ¼ bunch parsley
- ¼ bunch coriander
- 350 g water
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a large pan over medium to high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cut the red pepper into strips and cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Add to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes together with the green beans. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the peas, chili flakes, paprika and minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add some of the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, saffron, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the brown rice, coconut milk and water.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for 20-25 minutes. Stir so that the rice doesn’t stick.
- When ready, add the rest of the lemon juice, finely chopped herbs and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by