- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 200 g of white grapes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 200 g feta cheese
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons honey + extra for serving
Roasted sweet potatoes with feta cheese and grapes
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180οC (350* F) set to fan.
- Pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork and wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Place them in a baking pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until their flesh softens.
- Remove baking pan from the oven, remove the aluminum foil and cut the potatoes lengthwise.
- Increase oven temperature to 200οC (390* F).
- Spread the grapes over a baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and bake for 20 minutes until the grapes start to pop.
- Remove baking pan from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Scoop the flesh out of the sweet potatoes with a spoon. Be careful not to tear their skin.
- Transfer the flesh to a bowl and mix with feta cheese (crumble it first), cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Mix until homogenized and fill the sweet potatoes.
- Place the grapes on top and serve with extra honey.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by