Watch the video in sign language here.
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350*F) Fan.
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat. Let it get very hot while you prepare the chicken fillets.
- Drizzle a chopping board with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place your fillets over the olive oil and seasoning and rub it in to the meat until it is coated.
- Add your fillets to the hot pan and slightly brown on both sides. You do not want to cook it completely since you will be baking it in the oven. The browning will add a lot of flavor.
- When ready, transfer to a 25x35 cm baking pan and set aside.
- Place your pan back over high heat, without washing or wiping it.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté. Do not add any extra oil.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the heavy cream, water, capers, olives, bouillon cube, Dijon mustard, and garlic.
- Let the mixture come to a boil and pour over the chicken fillets in the baking pan.
For the crust:
- In a food processor, add the bread, salt, pepper and grated parmesan.
- Beat until it the bread has broken down in to small pieces.
- Add the butter and pulse 1-2 times to combine.
- Add the parsley and pulse to distribute in the mixture. If you add the parsley from the start your whole mixture will turn green!
- Spread the crust evenly over the chicken fillets, until completely coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust turns golden brown and crunchy. Make sure the chicken is completely cooked.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve with creamy mashed potatoes. Drizzle with some olive oil and of course, don't forget to enjoy all the delicious sauce!