This is the perfect recipe to make when you want a very tasty dish and you don’t have a lot of time!
For the rice:
- Place a pot with 2 cups of salted water and a tablespoon of curry powder over medium to high heat. Stir, cover the pot and simmer until the rice softens for about 10 minutes.
For the chicken:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Put it in a bowl and add the curry, lime juice, lime zest and cornstarch. Mix to coat and set aside to allow it to marinate. (At this point you can refrigerate for up to 2 days.)
- Heat a non-stick pan or wok over high heat. Add some olive oil.
- Add the chicken and brown it on both sides. About 5 minutes.
- Add the cashews. Mix and add the soy sauce and water.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. It should take about 5-7 minutes. Stir it with a spoon.
- Remove from heat and add the honey. Stir it in. Season to taste.
- Serve over rice.