- 4 salt packed anchovies, rinsed
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
- olive oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 250 g lentils
- 150 g spinach, frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for sautéing and for the salad
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- a large handful parsley, finely chopped
- grated zest and juice from 1 lemon
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Finely chop the anchovies in a bowl and then grate the parmesan in the same bowl. Add pepper, mix with a fork and slowly add as much olive oil as needed to get a thick paste.
- Carefully lift the skin from the thighs and from the bottom brush with the paste we made and then cover again.
- Add pepper to the meat but not salt because the anchovy has enough. Place the meat on a tray and bake for 30 minutes or until the meat is cooked and the skin is crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook the lentils according to package instructions, drain if necessary and put it back back in the pot.
- Put the spinach in a colander in the sink and pour one jug of boiling water over it, drain well and roughly chop.
- Drain, rinse and cut the capers.
- In a bowl, add the zest and lemon juice.
- Finely chop and add the capers and the parsley. Add a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add the spinach.
- Finally add the cooked lentils and mix well.
- Serve by putting the salad on a plate and top with the chicken thighs.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.