- 1 package of broccoli
- 50 g olive oil
- 90 g smoked pork pancetta, cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- a pinch of bukovo chili flakes
- 4 pork chops, bone in – about 250 g each
- 200 g rusks
- honey-mustard mixture
Pork Chops Provencal with Spicy Broccoli
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
For the pork chops
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Place a large pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Place the pork chops on a cutting board. Drizzle them with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the oil and seasoning over the meat to coat it all over.
- Put them in the pan and cook for 1-1 ½ minutes on each side, just to brown not to cook them completely.
For the coating
- In a blender, add the rusks, 1 clove of garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Beat.
- Add the 50 ml of olive oil. Chop the stems off the parsley and add to the blender.
- Beat until the mixture it resembles wet sand.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Brush the pork chops with the honey-mustard mixture.
- Place 1 pork chop at a time in the coating and press down to make sure it sticks and they are completely coated.
- Transfer to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
For the spicy broccoli
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add some salt and the package of broccoli.
- Chop the pancetta into slices and then into small cubes.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the pancetta. Brown.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the pan.
- Add the parsley leaves and a pinch of chili flakes.
- When the broccoli is ready, use a slotted spoon to remove it from the water and transfer to the pan. Sauté along with the pancetta.
- Season with salt and pepper. Ready to serve.
Akis recipe for pork chops Provencal with a spicy broccoli side is what you should make tonight! A delicious pork chop recipe with a lot of flavor and spice.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by