- 150 g beef, fillet, center cut
- 30 g pickled cucumber, +extra for serving
- 30 g capers, desalted +extra for serving
- 30 g onion, red, dry, finely chopped +extra for serving
- 30 g parsley, finely chopped +extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops tabasco
- 20 g brandy
- 1 egg yolk
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Remove any white strands of fat from the beef fillet and cut into 0.3 x 0.3 cm pieces, making sure to make nice clean cuts so that the meat keeps a nice shape. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Finely chop the capers, pickles and onions. Wrap them in a towel and squeeze the contents so that as much of the liquid releases.
- Add to the bowl with the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour so that the meat to marinate and pick up all of their aromas and flavors.
- Serve on a plate with the yolk on top of the mixture and with the rest of the onion, parsley etc scattered around the dish
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by