For the white bean hummus
- Beat all of the ingredients for the hummus in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside until needed.
For the lamb
- In a large nonmetallic bowl, add the lamb, 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon zest, lemon zest, rosemary and peppers. Toss to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place a pan over high heat and allow it to get very hot. Brown the meat on all sides.
- When ready, transfer meat to a plate. Wipe down pan with some paper towels and use it to sauté the peppers with 1 tablespoon olive oil. When they turn golden, repeat the same process with the eggplant. Slice the eggplant right before you cook it so that it doesn’t turn brown in color.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan over medium heat. You can use a little olive oil if you like.
- When the lamb and vegetables are ready, fill the tortillas and top with some of the white bean hummus and wrap. Serve with some rocket.