- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 sprigs (tips) of rosemary
- 3 endive, cut in half lengthwise
- 120 g gorgonzola cheese
Roasted Endive with Gorgonzola and Rosemary Oil
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a grill pan over heat and allow it to get very hot.
- At the same time, place a small pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and rosemary and heat for 3-4 minutes, until the rosemary infuses the oil.
- Cut the endive in half, lengthwise. Place it in the grill pan, cut side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until they soften a little and turn golden.
- Turn them over and add the gorgonzola on top. Cover with lid and cook for another 2 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- To serve, drizzle with aromatic oil, season with salt and pepper and you can also add some chili flakes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by