- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fennel seeds
- 1 vanilla pod
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Fennel Seeds
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 190* C (370* F) Fan.
- In a bowl add the olive oil, sugar, pepper and fennel seeds. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the bowl. Toss to coat and let them marinate for 2 hours.
- Slice the vanilla bean in half. Use a small knife to scrape up the seeds and add to the marinade.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully transfer the marinated cherry tomatoes to the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Do not roast the cherry tomatoes in the oven longer than necessary or they will soften too much and fall apart!
Nutrition information per portion
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by