- 750 g water
- 750 g vinegar
- 50 g salt
- 200 g granulated sugar
- pepper corns
- 4 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- fennel seeds
- bay leaf
- cabbage, cut into pieces
- broccoli, cut into pieces
- cauliflower, cut into pieces
- carrots, cut into pieces
- red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Pour the water and vinegar into a pot. Boil over high heat.
- Add the salt and sugar and continue to boil.
- The jars you use to store the pickled vegetables should be sterilized. Place the jar, open or without the cap, upside down in another pot. Bring to a boil. Remove from pot, being very careful not to let anything touch the rim or inside of the jar.
- Put the peppers, garlic, onion, fennel seeds, cumin, bay leaf and ginger in the jar.
- Cover the aromatics with a cabbage leaf, so that all of the marinade stays down.
- Peel the carrots and cut all the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Place all of the vegetables in the jar.
- Add the boiled water and vinegar. Add some olive oil.
- Close the jar, making sure to seal tight, and simmer for 10 minutes. The jar should be completely submerged in the water.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by