- 225 g butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 900 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ginger powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 g honey
- 35-40 gummy candies
Gummy candy Christmas cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Beat the sugar and butter in a mixer until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour along with the remaining dry ingredients in a bowl.
- While the mixer is beating, add the eggs, one at a time. When completely combined add the honey.
- Add the flour mixture and beat just enough to incorporate.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- Roll the dough out to a sheet 3-4 mm in thickness. Use extra flour to help you roll it out easier.
- Use various shaped cookie cutters to cut out the dough.
- Use a very small round cookie cutter to cut out the center of each cookie. Remove the circle of dough and transfer cookies to a baking sheet. Fill the circle in the middle of each cookie with a soft gummy candy.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by