- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- lemon zest, of 1 lemon
- 200 g icing sugar
- 250 g almonds, ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, powder
Easy Gluten Free Cinnamon Cookies
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Gluten free cookies that are so easy to make! This recipe yields about 10-12 large cookies.
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Add all of the ingredients in a food processor. Beat for about 5-7 minutes, until completely combined and the mixture comes together nicely.
- The dough will not be so thick. This is how it should be.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add tablespoons of the mixture to the baking sheet, making sure they have enough space between them since they will spread while baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- The cookies will be soft when you remove them from the oven. They will harden as they cool.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by