Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
GDPR stands for Granola, Dates, Peanuts, Raisins.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- In a bowl add the butter, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, and mix with your hands by wearing gloves, until the butter softens.
- Add the egg, the vanilla extract, and keep mixing until the mixture is homogenized.
- In a bowl add the flour, baking soda, salt, lemon zest, and mix.
- Add the solid ingredients into the bowl with the mixture.
- Finely chop the dates, raisins, peanuts, and add them to the bowl along with the granola.
- Mix and shape round cookies of 40 g each.
- Place the cookies on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, and bake them in the oven for 12-15 minutes. The cookies will spread while baking.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven, set them onto a rack so that the cookies will cool completely, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by