- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla powder
- 250 g butter, ice-cold, cut into cubes
- 50 g chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 50 g milk chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 50 g white chocolate couverture, finely chopped
Triple chocolate chip cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl add the flour, the cocoa powder, the icing sugar, the salt, the vanilla powder, and the butter.
- Beat with the whisk attachment at medium-high speed, for 5-7 minutes, until the butter is fluffy and the ingredients are homogenized.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, add the finely chopped chocolates, and knead with your hands until the ingredients are combined together and you have a firm dough.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on your working surface and -there- place half of the dough, shaping it like a cylinder. Roll the parchment paper, wrap it like a candy, and transfer the dough to the refrigerator for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Follow the same process for the other half of the dough.
- Remove the chilled dough from the refrigerator. Unwrap it and cut the dough into 1 cm thick slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Add the cookies into a baking pan lined with parchment paper, leaving a 1 cm gap between the cookies so that they do not stick together.
- Bake them for 14-16 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and let the cookies cool for 20 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by