- 60 g Turkish delights, rose
- 50 g chocolate couverture, cut into cubes (10)
- 20 tea biscuits
- 200 g chocolate couverture, melted
Chocolate Dipped Turkish Delight Cookies
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Finely chop the 200 g of chocolate and melt in a bain marie (water bath) or in the microwave in a glass bowl, covered with plastic wrap. Microwave for 1 – 1 ½ minutes set at 800 watts.
- When the chocolate melts, stir with a spatula and dip each cookie into the mixture half way. Place on a wire rack so that the chocolate can cool and set.
- Place a small pan over medium to low heat. Add the Turkish delight and stir with a wooden spoon until it melts and looks like a thick paste.
- When ready handle very carefully because the mixture is extremely hot. Add a tablespoon of the mixture over each cookie. Fill only half of the cookies.
- Cover with the other half of the cookies and set aside to cool completely.
Be very careful not to touch the Turkish delight with your bare hands when it is melted because it can burn you. It is very important for it to be very hot when putting the chocolate cubes over it so the chocolate can melt!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by