- 400 g fresh pineapple
- 450 g Greek strained yogurt 2%
- 100 g maple syrup (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a food processor, beat the pineapple until pureed.
- Place a strainer over a bowl and line it with a kitchen towel.
- Add the pineapple over the towel and press down on it with your hands, so that only the pulp remains on the towel and the juice falls into the bowl. You can drink the juice or reserve it for another recipe.
- Place the pulp in the bowl and add the yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Whisk thoroughly and transfer mixture to an ice cream maker.
- Beat according to the instructions, until you get the texture of ice cream.
- Serve pineapple frozen yogurt in bowls and enjoy.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.