- 80 g almonds, blanched
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 230 g honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 550 g Greek strained yogurt
- 100 g dark chocolate couverture 65% cocoa
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 150 g fresh cherries, cut in half, pitted
- mint leaves, for serving
Cherry chocolate ice cream log
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Chop the almonds, unevenly and toast them for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and set almonds aside to cool.
- In a food processor, beat the ricotta and honey, until completely combined.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add the toasted almonds, vanilla extract and yogurt. Mix with a silicon spatula.
- Finely chop the couverture and add it to the bowl.
- Add the raspberries and cherries. Mix with a spatula until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Line a 10x22 cm baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Transfer mixture to baking pan and cover with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap directly touches the surface of the mixture.
- Place in freezer overnight, until completely frozen.
- When ready, turn out of pan and cut into pieces.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by