- 190 g cashews, raw
- 400 g coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) activated charcoal, ground
- 150 g maple syrup
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Vegan black coconut ice cream
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Soak the cashews for 2 hours into a bowl with plenty of water.
- Drain the cashews and wipe them with kitchen paper towel.
- In a blender add the soaked cashews, coconut cream, activated charcoal, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Beat for 1-2 minutes until there is a uniform and smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and beat according to the machine’s instructions.
- Alternatively, transfer into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 4-6 hours until the ice cream is thickened.
- When it is ready, serve.
In case you have the activated charcoal in a capsule, split it in half and press the capsule to get the charcoal into the bowl with the other ingredients.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by