- 500 g Greek strained yogurt
- 100 g honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g berries, various
- 80 g pistachio nuts, crushed
Frozen yogurt and fruit popsicles
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Fill popsicle molds with half of the mixture.
- Add some berries and sink them into the yogurt with a fork.
- Place the popsicle molds in the freezer so the yogurt can cool and thicken a little.
- In about an hour, remove from the freezer, add the rest of the berries to the molds and fill them the rest of the way with the remaining mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks and sprinkle with crushed pistachio nuts.
- Place back in freezer and allow to chill for 3 hours, until completely frozen and firm.
You can substitute the plain strained yogurt with fruit flavored yogurt and use any other fruit or berries you like!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by