- 500 g Greek strained yogurt
- 100 g honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g berries, various
- 80 g pistachio nuts, crushed
Frozen yogurt and fruit popsicles
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Fill popsicle molds with half of the mixture.
- Add some berries and sink them into the yogurt with a fork.
- Place the popsicle molds in the freezer so the yogurt can cool and thicken a little.
- In about an hour, remove from the freezer, add the rest of the berries to the molds and fill them the rest of the way with the remaining mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks and sprinkle with crushed pistachio nuts.
- Place back in freezer and allow to chill for 3 hours, until completely frozen and firm.
You can substitute the plain strained yogurt with fruit flavored yogurt and use any other fruit or berries you like!
Rate this recipe You need to login