- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 can dulce de leche ( 1 can condensed milk boiled for 3 hours to turn to caramel)
- 200 g hazelnut chocolate praline sauce
- 100 g peanuts
- 500 g heavy cream 35%, thoroughly chilled, for the whipped cream
- 2 packages graham crackers
Ice Cream sandwiches with chocolate
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Thank you Mary Patoula! Our good friend who shared this wonderful recipe with us!!
- Combine the dulce de leche with the cream cheese and the hazelnut chocolate praline sauce in a mixer. Beat for quite a while, until the mixture is smooth, combined and fluffy.
- Add the peanuts and mix.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Clean the mixer’s bowl and then add the chilled heavy cream.
- Beat with the whisk attachment on high speed until it thickens. This will take about 3-5 minutes, depending on how powerful your mixer is.
- The heavy cream will start to thicken slowly and at first it will take on the texture of thin yogurt. Stop beating from every now and then and try the heavy cream to see how well it is thickening and if it has turned into whipped cream.
- Do not overbeat or else it will curdle.
- Add the whipped cream to the dulce de leche mixture. Gently fold with a spatula so as to not lose any of its volume.
- Your ice cream filling is ready!
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with plastic wrap. Lay the graham crackers nicely one next to the other, top side facing down.
- Spread ice cream filling on top.
- Lay the remaining graham crackers, one next to the other, tip side facing up to cover.
- Place in freezer.
- When ready, cut along edges of graham crackers and serve!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by