- 1 batch Ice Cream Base
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 100 g water
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 50 g dark chocolate couverture
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Follow the recipe to make the ice cream base.
- In a bain marie (water bath), add the remaining ingredients for the recipe. Melt them and stir continuously with a wooden stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a little.
- Combine the ice cream base with the mixture of melted ingredients.
- Transfer to a resealable bag. Remove all of the air and seal. Place in freezer.
- Remove bag from freezer every hour and massage gently with your hands. This is done to avoid any crystals or ice cubes to form in the ice cream and to give it as much of a velvety smooth texture as possible.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.