- 500 g milk
- 300 g heavy cream
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 50 g honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 100 g cream cheese
Ice cream base
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
This is an exceptional base for ice cream. After making this you can add different ingredients in order to give the ice cream any flavor you want.
- In a pot, heat the heavy cream, 400 g of milk, sugar and honey.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining 100 g of milk and corn flour.
- When all of the ingredients have boiled for 2-3 minutes, add the milk-cornstarch mixture and boil for another 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- At this point you can add any other ingredients to give the ice cream the flavor you want. If you want vanilla ice cream for instance, you can add some vanilla extract or vanilla power.
- Fill a bowl with ice water. Place another bowl over it and pour mixture into bowl to cool quickly.
- When it has completely cooled, place in freezer.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by