- 200 g gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 284 g buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 g sun dried tomatoes, chopped into pieces
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sun dried tomatoes in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, tomato paste, eggs, some pepper, half of the grated parmesan and olive oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Grease a 10x25 cm loaf pan with olive oil and dust with flour.
- Sprinkle with the remaining grated parmesan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the bread. When it comes out dry and clean, remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with delicious, creamy, greek feta cheese mousse
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.