- 8 g active dry yeast
- pinch of salt
- 300 g water
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 g feta cheese
- 100 g olives, finely chopped
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugar and encourages the reduction of high carbohydrate foods that may even contain natural sugars. Usually substitutes are used, such as honey, stevia and agave syrup.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl, add the dry yeast, granulated sugar and water. Whisk by hand until the yeast dissolves.
- Add the flour and dry oregano. Beat with the hook attachment for 5-6 minutes, until all of the ingredients are completely combined and you create a nice dough. Add the salt and beat for 1 minute.
- Transfer dough to a bowl dusted with flour. Cover with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rise.
- When ready, dust with flour and roll out dough. Drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with grated feta and finely chopped olives over the entire surface.
- Roll into a large roll and cut in half.
- Roll each piece of dough and connect them to create 2 loaves.
- Transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Cover baking pan with kitchen towel and allow the loaves to rise.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 40 minutes.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.