- 200 g milk
- 200 g heavy cream
- 200 g pumpkin puree
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs and 1 yolk
- 2 tbsp. spices (cinnamon, all spice, cloves, ginger)
- 1 tbsp. whiskey
- 500 g sliced bread, cut in to 2x2 cm cubes
- 200 g butter
- 70 g raisins
- 180 g white chocolate
White Chocolate and Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* (350*F).
- Melt the butter in a small pan or in the microwave.
- In a large bowl, mix the bread with the butter.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, apart from the raisins and the white chocolate.
- When all of the ingredients have become fully incorporated, add the raisins and the white chocolate, chopped in to little pieces. Mix again.
- Pour the mixture in to the bowl with the bread. Mix it well with your hands until all of the areas of the bread have been completely covered with the mixture.
- Transfer to a rectangular 22 x 30 cm baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the pudding thickens and the pieces of bread turn golden brown.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by