- 100-150 g water, infused with basil and green apple seeds and peels (or holy water)
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of salt
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- If you don’t have any holy water, fill a bowl with 100-150 g of water and add 4-5 stems of basil and the seeds and peels of 1 green apple. Let the ingredients infuse the water for 5-6 hours. Strain and it’s ready to use.
- In a bowl, add some of the holy water or infused water and as much flour as is necessary to create a nice creamy batter-like mixture. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Cover the bowl with a towel. Set aside to rest, preferably in an outdoor space for 1 day.
- The following day add 1 tablespoon of flour. If it has become too thick add some more water.
- Repeat this process for 1 week and your sourdough is ready.
Try to avoid using aluminum bowls and cookware…. Glass is always a better material to use for cooking!