- 360 g all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 g Greek strained yogurt
- 100 ml dark beer
- 80 ml olive oil
- your choice of herbs, optional
- feta cheese, to serve
- cherry tomatoes, to serve
- olives, to serve
Νο Knead Bread
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
A wonderfully delicious and easy bread to make that is made without any yeast and doesn't need any kneading! Enjoy it!
- Preheat your oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking soda and 1 heaping of salt.
- Stir thoroughly to make sure the baking soda is evenly distributed.
- Make a small well in the middle of the mixture and add 80 ml olive oil, the Greek strained yogurt and the dark beer. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture is combined and comes together nicely.
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. Dust your hands with some flour to knead the dough just enough to shape it into a small loaf.
- At this point you can add any of your favorite herbs or aromatics.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and score the surface with a knife..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside for 20 minutes. Then cut in to slices and serve with olive oil, olives, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by