- 2 ½ cups dinkel flour (spelt)
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ teaspoon yeast
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cup lukewarm water
- olive oil, for brushing pan
- 2 cups brown rice, boiled
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, divided in half
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Add in a bowl 2 ½ cups dinkel flour, ½ cup corn flour , ½ teaspoon yeast, 1 ½ teaspoon salt and 1 ½ cup lukewarm water .
- Stir with a wooden spoon. (The mixture should be very moist and sticky.)
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 14 hours. (The dough will rise a little.)
- As soon as the dough has risen add in the bowl 2 cups of boiled brown rice and half of the sesame seeds (1/8 cup).
- Mix with a wooden spoon until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Brush a 10 x 25 cm bread pan with olive oil.
- Spread dough into bread pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds (1/8 cup).
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and allow it to rise for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour bake in a 180* (degrees) C (350* degrees F) preheated oven for 70-80 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Remove bread from pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
- When it cools, cut the bread in slices.
- To serve, drizzle with some olive oil, top with avocado slices, tomato cherries and a pinch of salt.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.