- 2 tablespoon(s) cardamom, green seeds
- 4 star anises
- 6 stick(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) cloves, whole
- 2 teaspoon(s) pepper corns, black
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper corns, red
- 2 teaspoon(s) coriander, seeds
- 100 g ginger, condied, in pieces
- 150 g green tea
Hot Christmas tea
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat a conventional oven to 170°C (338° F).
- Spread some parchment paper onto a baking pan and add all of the ingredients, apart from the ginger and the tea.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until your spices start to smell nicely.
- Remove from the pan, let them cool for a while, then add them to the food processor and beat them until they are coarsely grated.
- Let them cool completely, mix them with the ginger and the tea and divide the mixture into jars.
- Leave the mixture into water that has a 90°C (194° F) temperature, for 3-4 minutes. You want the tea to strain naturally, so don’t press the leaves and the other ingredients.
- Serve into mugs. For every mug (250 g) of water, add 1 tablespoon of the tea blend.
Do not bake into a convection oven so that the air does not take away the spices’ seeds.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by