- 1 kilo lemons
- 750 ml vodka
- 1/2 liter water
- 1 kilo granulated sugar
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
4 bottles of 750 ml each
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Remove the zest from the lemons in pieces, and be careful to take only the yellow part and not the white one, as it is bitter (that’s why you should have a very sharp knife or a peeler).
- Place it into a jar and add the vodka.
- Seal the jar well and leave the mixture there for 4-5 days, by mixing once or twice a day.
- Drain the mixture with a cheesecloth, throw the zest away, and keep the vodka.
- In a pot, boil the water with the sugar, until the sugar melts, and then set the mixture aside to cool well.
- Add the syrup into the vodka, mix well, divide the limoncello into bottles, and preserve it in the freezer.
Limoncello is served chilled, while, if you want, you can try it with some heavy cream, too.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by