- 50 ml tequila, blanco
- 25 ml orange liqueur
- 25 ml juice, of fresh1 lime
- 5 ml agave syrup
- salt, for the lip of the glass
- feta cheese, lime optional for garnish
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Start by coating the rim of the glass, using the juicy part of a lime wedge. Dip the rim in a plate covered with salt by swirling the glass to cover only half of its outer edge. Shake off any excess salt and make sure there is no salt on the inside of your glass.
- Add all of your ingredients into the shaker, fill the shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Double strain your Margarita using a tea strainer. This will keep the fast-melting fine shards of ice out of your glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and indulge in your delicious Margarita!
High quality ingredients will make your Margarita stand out! Make sure you use freshly squeezed and strained lime juice, a good quality triple sec liqueur, and a bright 100% blue agave blanco tequila!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by