- 50 ml vodka
- 15 ml juice, of 1 fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) syrup, sugar
- ginger beer
- lime(s), wedge for garnish
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
The Moscow Mule is a very simple, yet delicious vodka classic. Make it directly in the glass!
- Start by measuring 50 ml of vodka, 15 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice, and a teaspoon of sugar syrup and mix them all together.
- Fill the glass with lots of ice and stir.
- Top up with ginger beer and stir again gently, so as not to lose the bubbles.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and you ‘re good to go!
For the simple syrup
- Mix 1 cup of hot water with 1 cup of sugar and keep stirring until all the sugar dissolves. Let the mixture cool down and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
If you want your drink not just to taste but also look authentic serve it in a traditional copper mug which also helps keep the drink ice cold. Don’t forget to use a good quality, hot and spicy ginger beer. It will definitely elevate your drink. Cheers!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by