- 300 g dulce de leche
- 100 g white chocolate, melted
- 1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 400 g rum
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon water
White Chocolate Liqueur
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a food processor, add the dulce de leche, white chocolate, coconut milk and orange extract. Beat for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Mix the instant coffee with a little water and add it to the mixture along with the rum.
- Beat for 30 seconds. Be careful not to beat any longer or else part of the alcohol will evaporate.
- Transfer mixture to a bottle and serve on its own with some ice.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by