- 2 cups soy milk or almond milk or regular milk
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sugar, depending on your tastes
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder, good quality
- 50 g dark chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- some cocoa powder or ground cinnamon, for dusting
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour half of it in to a mug. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the sugar and cocoa powder to the remaining milk in the saucepan.
- Heat until it comes to a boil while whisking continuously.
- Lower heat and cook the mixture for another 2 minutes, until the sugar and cocoa powder have melted and are completely incorporated.
- Remove from heat. Add the chocolate and stir until it melts.
- Add the rest of the milk and stir until completely combined. Heat the mixture up a little more, if needed.
- Serve in 2 mugs and top with cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Each type of milk used gives a different flavor to the hot chocolate.
- You can also add some very aromatic spices like ginger, cardamom or chili!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by