A very Mediterranean risotto!
- Sauté the onion with some olive oil in a pan over medium heat for at least 8 minutes. At the same time, heat the stock in a separate pot. As soon as the onion softens, add the rice and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and enough stock to cover the rice. Stir continuously until the stock is absorbed. When it does, add a spoonful of stock and wait for it to be soaked up. Repeat the same process until the rice is ready. This should take about 18 minutes.
- When the rice is ready and the mixture is creamy, remove from heat. Add the butter, parmesan, a lot of basil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and set aside for 1 minute so the risotto can rest. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with some more parmesan and serve warm.